30 de março de 2011

The Dream

Encontro europeu de todas as Silicone House, este fim de semana, Göttingen:

D é a representante da Irlanda, A é o chefe de produçao da sede Alema, I... bem, I é o Tuga do sítio que representa a nossa Península!

D - (com o típico sotaque Irlandês muito engraçado) - Yeah but well... I can't read at night because I will dream about the book! I dream every night. (de repente passa-se como se lhe tivessem ditado os números do próximo euromilhoes!) OH... did you have The Dream?
I - What dream?
D - The Dream! You didn't have The Dream? .... A did you have The Dream?
A - The dream?
D - Yes The Dream A!
A - Well... I don't dream... I dont remember having a dream in decades!
D - Oh men... sorry dudes but you hadn't been iniciated then... you are not in! I am sorry!
I - But what are you talking about?
D - The Dream!!!!! I had a Professor in University that said that at least ones in your life you will dream that YOU are an amputee, and then you are in! I have The Dream at least twice a year! Its always the same dream, I dream that I am a TF and its so awful!  You still didn't have The Dream? Sorry men... you are not in!


I still didn't have The Dream..........

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário